The Middle East Changing?
Is the Middle East emerging economically? How receptive are they to the civilization-destroying no-values of the wokes? And why India is destined to exist as a wretched place. Here is a talk with the Market Sniper:
- Irving Resources (IRV; $1.16): Linked is an excellent exposition of the company. While IRV has gone up since the write-up, it now owns three rigs, one of which is operational. The second one will start later this month. And the third one should be operating at the Yamagano project in September.
- Gold79 Mines (AUU; $0.035): I wrote about this in my last musings. The price has fallen to what gives me good downside support.
- New Hope Group (ASX.NHC; A$5.60) is a coal company brought to my notice by Jason Nutter. They have A$600 million in net cash, a P/E of 3.5, and the next dividend will be A$0.40. While thermal coal prices have fallen, NHC’s products attract premium prices.
- Harfang Exploration (HAR; $0.205) has just completed a small raise. They are well-funded and have been steadily growing their lithium portfolio, which is poised to capture the market’s attention in the near future.
- Peabody Energy (NYSE.BTU; US$23), Coronado Global (ASX.CRN; A$1.68), Whitehaven Coal (ASX.WHC; A$6.77), Yancoal (ASX.YAL; A$5.50), and Warrior Met Coal (NYSE.HCC; US$33) have fallen significantly since my last writeup on them. I see nothing fundamental to have changed except that the market has become very risk-averse.
- Riverside Resources (RRI; $0.125) has an extensive portfolio of projects and royalties, which are likely worth its market capitalization. And it is trading for the encumbered cash it has in the bank. I see an easy 100% upside.
- Salazar Resources (SRL; $0.10): Their last raise was at $0.10, which will soon come free trading. Based on my calculations, SRL should trade for at least 1/3rd of its partner, Adventus Mining’s share price, which is $0.42. That gives me a value of $0.14 per SRL. If the two companies can deal with the political risks in Ecuador, there is another 100% upside.
I will attend a new resource conference in Singapore in early April.
Finally, a chapter of Capitalism & Morality is starting in Calgary (Canada). If you have an interest in that event, please register here.
Disclaimer: All information found here, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment, or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The sole purpose of these musings is to show my thinking process when analyzing a stock, not to provide any recommendations. I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take resulting from anything you read here. Conduct your due diligence, or consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any investment decisions. Any investments, trades, speculations, or decisions made based on any information found on this site, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.